With the cool weather slowly creeping in, I wanted to share today some of my fall essentials that will keep me cozy and warm either while out adventuring or while relaxing at home.
1) Native Apollo Rain Shoe – Being a Vancouverite, I know that I will be spending lots of time outdoors regardless of impending rain fall, so having a good pair of rain boots is KEY! I love the Native Shoes boots because they’re so incredibly light and comfortable, they’re easy to slip on and look super sleek. The perfect shoe to keep your feet dry.
2) Stance Hike Socks – Whether for hiking or to keep your feet warm while lounging at home, the Stance hike socks are the perfect blend of merino wool, polyester, cotton and nylon fibers that help keep your feet cool while also pulling moisture away faster. They also come in a cool variety of patterns!
3) Escents Squalane Enriching Body Oil – With colder weather comes dry skin, so I’ve been using this great new all-natural oil from Escents that contains Olive Squalane, Rose Hip Seed Oil and Carrot Seed Oil. It penetrates deep to hydrate without clogging pores and also reducing dark spots, improves skin tone, treats fine lines and wrinkles, just to name a few.
4) Saje Aromagem 2.0 Gold Diffuser – This diffuser is has become my go-to relaxation technique. The Saje diffuser is super easy to use and can mist for up to 4.5 hours. It is quiet and super energy efficient and can also be used as a humidifier. You can diffuse all of your favourite Saje 100% natural essential oils with it!
5) Brunette The Label Crew Sweater – Cozy sweaters are an absolute must for me in the fall. I recently discovered this awesome Vancouver brand called Brunette The Label. They’ve got super cute tees and oversized sweaters that have really simple writing on them. I am definitely fond of their new special “Redhead” collection!
6) Botanica Turmeric Golden Mylk – This is my absolute go-to fall drink. This organic Botanica ayurvedic beverage is comforting and also contains anti-inflammatory properties. The mylk is made from turmeric, coconut, ashwagandha and black pepper. There are no fillers or artificial ingredients. It mixes great with warm coconut or even almond milk!
What are your fall must-haves?